Waverly AAUW Membership – VPs – Karen Lehmann (email@example.com) or Mary Ventullo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Membership is open to anyone holding an associate or equivalent (RN), baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Membership Dues: National – $59 State – $10 Branch – $7 for a total of $76. Out of this, $56 is tax deductible for donating to a non-profit.
Student Affiliation is open to anyone who does not already hold an undergraduate degree and is enrolled in a two-or four-year regionally accredited educational institution. Click here for “6 Reasons Why You Should Become an E-Student Affiliate.”
AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or class.
Why Join AAUW?
- Share Your Voice: AAUW’s 100,000-member voice makes a difference on critical women’s and civil rights issues and provides you the opportunity to support and be the first to learn about ground-breaking research on women, girls, and education.
- Be A Part of a Vibrant Community: Wherever you go, you will find a community of friends and professional contacts in AAUW — a powerful local and national network for personal and professional growth.
- Understand the Issues: As a member of AAUW, you will have access to a variety of websites and publications to help you learn more about the issues affecting women and girls today.
- Take Advantage of Valuable Resources: AAUW provides many educational and professional development experiences for you to improve your personal and leadership skills as well as opportunities for educational advancement through fellowships, grants, and awards.
- Additional benefits from AAUW